Wednesday 10 February 2021

See you at the next pit stop

Hello dear readers,

I would like to make this as a final entry to this blogspot. After nearly 7 years sharing here, I have decided to migrate all my contents to the Wordpresss. 

I started doing it sometimes last November but I did it halfway because I was not familiar with the Wordpress interface. 

For the last one week of my days off in Doha, I had a chance to go through the Wordpress and experimenting with it. I find it is better because I can subscribe easily and effortlessly with other blogs I might be interested in. I can also links all my social profiles there for easiness of networking. For now, I opted for free plan so I don't have to pay anything. 

It offers a lot of features as well, which I still try to understand. I am learning as I go and as for now, I have moved all my contents to Wordpress.

I have also update the Wordpress, adjusted the theme in effort to reflect myself and what I want to share in the contents. 

However, it does not mean the updates are done. I am still in the progress of improving the interfaces, contents, layouts and it will be ongoing until I am satisfied. Will see how it goes 😀

I will keep the blogspot here, but all the updates will be at Wordpress.

With that, I would like to welcome you dear readers to my new blog https://ronhaqita.wordpress.com

Welcome to my new pit stop


Goodbye here and I will see you all there at my new pit stop!

Thank you.

P/S - You are welcome to share your feedback for improvement. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop