Friday 11 December 2015

Quick Life Update 4



Salam w.b.t and hi all.
I did not post anything in last month. A lot of things have happened since last month, and I confused and too busy to think on what topic I want to write.
Thus, I think in this entry I will make it simple and sweet. Just in case anyone unsure, I am in Melun, Paris. Some of you may already know from my Facebook. I am here for one week, and today is the second last day.




  1. I left my position as Project Engineer at Sepen Engineering. My last day of employment was on November 28.

  2. I received my passport with visa to work in my assignment country on November 30. It was really, really close as I was due to leave Malaysia on December 6.

  3. On December 6, I spent most of my time in flight. It was the longest flights I ever taken yet in my life. From KL, it was nearly 8 hours and I transit in Dubai for 2 hours. Then, from Dubai I departed to Paris and it took 8 hours as well. It was supposed to be 7 hours, but got a drunk woman, sat in front row of me, and she was not fit to fly. The crews took time to bring her out and to remove her baggage from flight. The situation was insane, I thought I will only see it in the movies. Anyway, I used Emirates Airline throughout the journey.

  4. The jetlag I experienced was quite bad. I felt dizzy, headache, difficulties to sleep, and blur for like the next two days. But it was fine then.

  5. I will leave Paris on 12 December to depart to my assignment location. I will share my location, later. Hehehe…

  6. Also, I have a new wisdom tooth. It was painful like mad last week, but this week it is getting better. Hopefully, the tooth will be well behave from now on. I think I need to take care my personal health really seriously from now. Yes, no more taking personal health for granted.




SLB ELC, Melun
What else…I think that’s all for now. Just so you know, I could not share too details on what I am doing and what I experienced as the company put some restrictions on the information that can be revealed to public. It is not I am stingy, it just that my responsibilities to obey the rules and I don’t feel like creating any troubles.


Besides, the IT people in the company can access my laptop remotely. It is crazy, right….Haha…


Yes, I am publishing this entry from my-brand-new-SLB-laptop :)


I think that’s all for now. If you want to ask anything, just drop me a line. Catch you later, folks. Take care and chow!


Salam w.b.t.


P/S - The food here is nice, got halal at the accommodation as well at ELC. I am well-fed, so no argument here why I don’t look thin. 

4 comments:

  1. Tiqahhhh bestnyaaa congratsss!! Take care ok wherever you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Atiqah. Thank you for such updates from the start till the end. I really hope to get more information from you about Schlumberger. I've been looking for information all over the internet but it's either not up to date or it's an example from the overseas (US or AUS). I'm glad that you gave me a better picture on the process of the interview. But still I have lots of questions to ask. I hope that we can keep in touch. Please accept my offer of being my friend/mentor/adviser. Hope that I can get your facebook account to ease the communication. I know you will be super busy working with Schlumberger right now but I can wait patiently. This is my email add in case you want to contact me: sooweiyuan@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Soo,

      I am grateful that you visited my blog, thank you. Below is my FB.

      https://www.facebook.com/nor.atiqah.9693

      If anything, just message me. I will reply you when I am available.

      Thanks.

      Regards,

      Atiqah

      Delete

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop