Wednesday 27 April 2016

Facebook ~ Soft Skills


Salam w.b.t and hello folks,
I don’t mind people contacting me on Facebook to ask about important stuffs like studies, works, jobs, travel etc. Honestly, I might not be the correct person to answer your inquiries, but I am trying my best to assist.

Facebook is an informal medium to ask these kind of things, but I think it is best not make the conversation/queries to be informal too. Since I don’t know a heck about you and most of the times, we never come across in the real life. So, I recommend you to at least introduce yourself, make your queries short and precise, so I can understand what do you want.
Plus, make less "huhuhuhu", "hahahaha", "hehehehe", and whatnot in your questions. As I don’t see what so funny about it.
I believe you don’t message your uni. professor with "huhuhuhu" at the end of your email.
Also don’t be afraid to ask, no question is stupid.
And, thanking others for their time for answering your queries would be great as a sign of appreciation. As they did not get paid by answering your questions.  
I might not a right person to give this advice, but let's learn from each other.
Take care folks.
Salam w.b.t and chow.
P/S - This is part of our soft skills.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop