Tuesday 25 April 2017

Hello All

Hi all,


I am still here. It is just I am a little bit busy with the jobs, juggling my life, as well trying to keep myself healthy.


I am in Doha, after got back from a really, really short holiday last week. After being bored at the rig, I dropped an email to my manager I want to take time off. 24 hours later, I was on the flight on my way home.


It was so last minute, I will share later. Now, my manager just put me on standby in town, which is good. So, I can complete my trainings here and meet the dentist.


Anyhow, if anything, just drop me an email at sitinor.atiqah@yahoo.com or at my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nor.atiqah.9693.


I will update again the blog.


Take care all.


Salam w.b.t and chow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop