Wednesday 16 August 2017

Mother - Daughter


On one fine day, a young lady called her mother as usual.
They exchanged stories, asking their wellbeing, about siblings, work, weather, food, house, and other things normally shared between mother and daughter.
Then the mother asked the young lady, "How is your friend?".
Silence fill in between them.
The young lady knows which friend her mother asking about.
Without waiting any further, the young lady said, "Mother, he is not a good person. He has a hot tempered".
The mother surprised and asked how does she knows if he is an ill-tempered person as the lady just know him.
"Mother, I know and I can see it. If he could not control his emotion as well as his words at this stage, I wonder how he will be ever controlled himself when we are together?".
It may sound dramatic, but we can see what happened to the women around the globe today. On newspaper, on TV, community, and within the family itself.
The young lady continued, "Who knows, some day he will start putting his hands and foot on me. I don’t want that".
Her mother remained silence.
The young lady continued, "Mother, I am sure there will be a good person out there, it is a matter of time. Do not worry about me. I don’t want to be hurry on this matter and later of the day regret of my choice, which will be too late. I am sure you also want the best for myself".
Lastly, the mother said, "Yes, I definitely want the very best for you. I pray the best for you every time on every single day. I am not worry. Just take care of yourself first".
The lady gave a relieve sigh, smile and laugh.
Because she knows at the end of the day, if she takes care of her parents and family first, she knows a responsible and good person will come and take care of herself later on.
Therefore, she tries to put all the worrisome behind and live the moment with good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop