Saturday 30 June 2018

Personality vs. Attitude

This morning, I had this brief situation with a DD (Directional Driller). For me, DD always have this kind of attitude especially the old-style of DD. They are always,
"You need to do this".
"Make sure this is fixed".
"You should have known this".
And similar things go on and go on. And what makes it more annoying is, they will repeat "We have a problem. We have a problem", many times until I fixed the shit.
Maybe they thought like repeating this mantra, the problem will solve itself.
For me, I will be easily pissed off when I am in that particular situation.
In general, I can see two types of people I work with. And the latter type, they are the people I would be more than to work with again in the future.
Typical person said, "We have a problem. We have a big problem. You need to fix this".
Typical response I will give, "I am not going to do this shit all day".
Awesome person said, "We have an issue. How can we fix this?".
My response will be, "No worries. We will fix this".
Basically, my response is depends on your attitude. Not my attittue.
If you feel that you have problem with it, then fix your attitude first.
What I am trying to deliver here, don't expect people to response positive to you if yourself is being negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop