Wednesday 3 June 2020

Hello June


Salam w.b.t and good day readers.

How are you guys doing so far? I am doing alright :)

It is nearly 4 weeks I have been standby in Doha, and I am used to it now. The silence and routine I have so far. I am using this opportunity to Qada my fasting and fast for additional 6 days in Syawal. Yes, still in progress :)

How about you guys?

Did you see the recent news around the world? Many things has happened and looks like world is going crazy. Good news and bad news both happened simultaneously.

  • Malaysia cases remained low after Eid, only 2-3 days after that a big spike then it came down. The death cases also  not increasing. Well done people! However, at the same time the death of the people who got hit by the drunk drivers increased. What happened here guys? It looks like the death due to hit by the drunk driver is higher than Covid19.
  • Covid19 cases in Qatar has been skyrocketing since Eid. The positive cases increase by 1500-2400 every day. For the death, it is increasing as well around 2-3 deaths every day. We are still cannot leave the country. I heard the sound of flight from time to time.
  • The launch of astronaut on US soil using the first commercial rocket made a pretty big deal in the history. At the same time, it is stained with the news of death a black guy while in the police custody. People there is still rioting these days to show support to stop racism in US. Unbelievable, the racism towards black people and white supremacy is like a ticking bomb in US, waiting to explode. I wish they will stay strong, safe, and reach the solution for this prolong problem. On a different note, I am grateful Malaysia is a peaceful country regardless of the various races that build our country. We need to keep the peace.
  • I have been watching Youtube from time to time. Looks like they put useful contents in it nowadays. The latest news, short movies, documentaries on top of typical contents. This is good to watch it from time to time, but could be a distraction for me as well. Hehehe…for example, I want to watch one short video that is 15-20 mins long, end up 1 hour on Youtube. Sigh…

Not much to write about this time. As I said earlier, just a random thing.

Well take care guys. Probably I will write something useful next time, as usual empty promise.

Salam wbt and take care.

P/S - Currently listening to Fynn Jamal recorded live. Started off with the Juna's meltdown, nearly 10 minutes now and still ongoing. It is so sad. This is her IG link. https://www.instagram.com/fynnjamal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop