Wednesday 12 August 2015

Random Thought

Most of the time,
I have many things going on in my head,
As well as in my chest,
But,
I am still unable to choose which one I want to address first.

I don't know,
That is the truth.

On the outside,
I can still smile,
I can still laugh like a fool,
I can still sing my hearts out,
Dancing like nobody cares.

On the inside,
I am breaking,
I am torn apart,
The feeling of emptiness starts to flooding me,
And I am about to drown,
I don't know how to swim,
Irony.

I don't know.

If only I can show you the heart of mine,
To prove to you how bad I am injured inside,
You will be surprised witnessing the damages you had done to me,
If only I am strong enough to present it to you.

But, I don't know.

It is useless effort,
Just to take out my heart and prove it to you,
I love my heart,
I will keep it inside there,
So as the destructions had done to it,
Time will heal, they say.

I believe them.

Time will heal.

P/S - Random thought as I don't know what else to do apart from thinking random things. Confuse, aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop