Friday 31 July 2015

Quick Life Update 2

Salam w.b.t dan hai semua.

It is been a while since my last entry. A lot of things happen lately and I am so exhausted to write an entry. However, I don't want to keep my blog empty for a long time. Since this is the last day of July, I will give you the summary of what have been taking place so far. 

Here is the updates.

  1. Selamat Hari Raya, people. I hope you had a great one.
  2. It was unplanned, angah and I went back to our hometown in Pahang in the evening of first day of Raya.
  3. Our grandmother fell on the floor, and hurts her back. So, on the second day of Raya, we brought her to Batang Kali to take of her.
  4. I slept at hospital during the third day of Raya while waiting for my grandmother check-up at ICU.
  5. I started working on the fourth Raya, despite not many people came to work.
  6. I got into accident last Saturday. This was my first accident ever and it was my fault. I accidentally hit the front car. Later, I will share several tips (should I say tips?) on how to deal with it.
  7. I am still waiting the time to join SLB. Please pray for me, I hope there will be good news in the near future. 
  8. My sisters at home, helping to take care of our grandmother. It takes a lot of sweat, tears, and patience in dealing with elderly. 
  9. Everyday, things are start to become a routine for me. Wake up in the morning, go to work, back from work, dinner, sleep, and the cycle starts again on the next day. It starts to get me bored. I need to break this cycle. 
  10. World oil price is still not yet recovered. This worries  me a lot since I need to start with SLB soon, as money has become the pressing factor to me as well as my family.
  11. Me at work, not doing great, but just OK. OK is not good enough for me. Maybe, I am not give all my heart to this work and my mind keeps thinking of working at SLB.

So people, that is all the summary of my life in July. Boring ain't? Hehehe...
That's fine. As usual, take care yourself people. I will see you in the next entry

Salam w.b.t.

P/S - I miss Perth, food and the beaches.



3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Kirsten and my Blog-Name is simular to yours. I am from Germany. I only wann to say hello... good time and all the best for your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsten. What a nice coincident :D
    Nice meeting you. Thank you for your wishes, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! I like your Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop