Tuesday 29 March 2016

Quick Life Update 6


Salam w.b.t and hi all. 
Foos ur doos? Me, I pecking. (Well-done you if you managed to understand it without Mr. Google assistance)
It is been a while.
I would like to give a quick update about myself here.
 
  1. Technically, I am busy with work. Talking about work, it is not that so difficult work to do, it is just a lot. I had to spend some times and need a lot of patience.
  2. REMAIN FOCUS AND MOTIVATED, things I have been struggling for a while. I need a booster!
  3. My sleeping pattern last couple of days was so fucked up. I slept at 7 pm, woke at 2 am. Slept at 8 pm, woke up at 3 pm. I dinnae ken why. Probably, the sun started to rise early as here is early of spring. Basically, Subuh is around 4 am.
  4. First time I need to speed forward my clock 1 hour ahead due to Daylight Saving. It started last two days. I was like a neap, asking people at the office about this as I was freaked out if I miss my bus to work.
  5. I will visit Kak Hani in Netherlands next Thursday. I will spend 4 days, 3 nights day. Hopefully all will go well, and I will share the experience once I got back, InsyaAllah. Please pray everything will go well :) Thanks.
  6. Colleagues at work, some are nice while some are not. Well, we are all human being. Nobody perfect including myself.
  7. Oh My English. My language is so terrible. I believe, it depends on my mood. I realised, I can speak English properly if I feel like talking. Other than that, it is like shite. I need to learn to control myself better.
  8. I don’t know when I want to go back to Malaysia for holiday. I don’t have any plan yet.
  9. It feels lonely sometimes. Actually, most of the times. Looking at others who are their girlfriend, boyfriend, partner, husband, wife, kids, and dogs. Me, just with myself. I won't deny, it is tough being alone here, at the corner of the world.
So, that’s all from me now. Hope you are doing well.
Salam w.b.t and chow. 
P/S - Excuse my French

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop