Tuesday 27 December 2016

Before I leave


Salam w.b.t and hi all.
Time flies really fast. We are three/four days away from 2017. Well, I don’t really look forward to the New Year actually because, I don’t.
It is not really a big deal, well, it is a big deal. It is just this is where everybody will be away and have a lot of holiday. I really need to be really patient for them to reply my emails!
Anyway, I am still in Aberdeen as a vacation, trying to use up my annual leave. I have a lot of things to do during my vacation before leaving Aberdeen.
So far;

  • Already buy the one-way flight ticket to Malaysia. So sad and nervous
  • Watched Fantastic Beast at the cinema. I am a bit disappointed with this movie, I don’t really understand what is it about apart from magic wound whoosh here and there. Whoosh £10.60 for the ticket
Eddie is so weird and awkward in the movie, although it is part of the character. I don't like it
  • Packing my stuff for shipping. See the state of my house! Like a shipwreck
  • Donated my pre-loved items to the charity shops, mostly the winter clothes since I will not require it in Qatar
  • Sold my car
  • Sold many of my items as I am trying to lessen weight for luggage
  • Get my SLB Laptop fixed as I screwed up with the software
  • Met the dentist, four appointments back to back
  • My beloved wisdom tooth on the left cheek started to grow. I was in pain for three to four days but now, it is no longer sore. Yay!
  • I have been going to the city for 4-5 consecutive days before Christmas, just to see/survey the price for my favourite things. Today, I don’t see much difference although it is Boxing Day. So, I just buy it instead of waiting for another "cheaper" version. I bought three shirts
  • Snow fall heavily today. Nice opportunity to see it before I leave Aberdeen
Still considering whether I need to buy the tablet-laptop convertible or not. I was at the Curry's PC World for nearly two hours today, but I did not buy it. The price is £149.99 + £45.00 for Window installation. I don’t know if it is a need or a want. Besides, I surveyed the price sold in Malaysia is way much pricey.

Buy it or no? I don't know.

Not much I have been accomplished for the past two weeks. Sometimes, I felt lost as in, "What I want to do today since I have a lot of free times". So, I decided to write to-do-list every day. At the end of the day, I will cross out what I have done and see what else I can do. It is boring when you are alone and don’t have any plan.



So lame and unorganized life

That is why I write this entry so that I can cross out the to-do-list for today. Haha…Ok, I will write properly next time.


Take care guys.


P/S - Anyone is going for vacation/backpacking/volunteering event next month? Any vacant spot? I would love to join.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop