Wednesday 30 September 2015

Quick Life Update 3

 Salam w.b.t and hi readers,

Okay, here the quick update.

  1. Currently, I am reading the Martian written by Andy Weir.
  2. 3rd October, will be the delivery of the big tanks. Not one, not two, but three. And towards the day, I am frickin' nervous. What could go wrong? Many! Hopefully, all will go well.
  3. 16 Crystallisers, I am learning it from Miss Lau, the engineer .
  4. The haze in my area is starting to subside. Sometimes, could be very bad. Few weeks back, I have difficulties to breath and chest pain. Haish…I did not wear facemask because I thought I was strong.
  5. Raya Haji, was a-okay. My sisters came back home and stay for a few days.

That’s all for now. Not much, but I think enough to let the world know I am still alive.

Salam w.b.t and chow.


P/S - I will share the details on the tanks delivery in the upcoming entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop