Tuesday 29 July 2014

Eid 1435 Hijrah


Salam w.b.t and hi all,

How are you guys doing? First and foremost, I would like to wish all Muslim Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin. In Malaysia, the Hari Raya is celebrated on Monday. I am not sure about other places because the celebration day could be different. When I was in Perth, the night before Hari Raya (1 Syawal) will be where everyone become confuse and everyone will wait for everyone to text or post on Facebook whether tomorrow is Hari Raya or not. Otherwise, we will have to fast one more day. So, how is your Eid Celebration?

Mine was not so much happened. My family and I celebrated Hari Raya in Batang Kali and this is our first time celebrated it here. We did not go back to our hometown which is in Bentong, Pahang. Also, this is the first time celebrated with my family after 3 years lived in Australia. A lot of first time, yeah? Haha…Nevertheless, as I said before, not much happened. My sisters worked part time and they celebrated Hari Raya at their workplaces. Whereas for me, I stayed at home with my mother. Seriously, I did not even wear new dress or baju kurung as people always do during Hari Raya. I just wear t-shirt and slack, that was it. There is no open house invitation from other families and from my friends, which made me a little bit disappointed. Well, maybe everyone is too busy to count me in, who knows, right?

I think Hari Raya this time was the least fun compared to previous years. Well, many factors contribute to this but I would not tell it here. Anyhow, I am still grateful and thankful to Allah for all the blessings I have, such as I still have my supportive mother, diligent sisters, a place called home, food to eat, healthy body and mind, and many more which of course will take days to list them down. Overall, Alhamdulillah for all the countless blessings and love poured by Allah.

Since there is not much to share, I think that is it for this entry. I wish everyone is doing great and have a fantastic time with families and friends. Take care and see you in the next entry. Salam w.b.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop