Tuesday 6 January 2015

Resume, What Could Be In It?


Salam w.b.t and hello folks!

How is everybody doing? Right, I would like to share what can or should you put in the resume. Some asked me, "How many pages my resume is?"," What did you put in it?"," Can I have a look at your resume?".  

I can answer the questions, and I can give my resume to you to have a look at. The thing is, my resume is not necessarily the best resume of all time. It depends on many factors, such as, the individual who looks at my resume as well as the type of job I am applying for. Therefore, it is paramount for a job seeker to keep improvise the resume before sending it to the recruiter.

Anyhow, I am not playing stingy. Thus I will share what I put in my resume as a guideline for those who  wants to know.  Here it comes. 
  1. Passport Picture 
  2. Full Name 
  3. Postal Address 
  4. Date of Birth 
  5. Marital Status 
  6. Contact Number 
  7. Email Address 
  8. Sponsorship 
  9. Type of Driving License 
  10. Strengths 
  11. Desired Field Of Work 
  12. Knowledge and Skills Areas 
  13. Education and Achievement 
  14. Selected University Coursework 
  15. Work Experience 
  16. Extracurricular Activities 
  17. Proficiencies 
  18. References 
I put all these information in two pages, which I think sufficient for a fresh graduate level. I would like to remind you again, keep improving your resume before sending them out. Make them catchy, attractive, simple, and understandable for people to read. You have less than 10 seconds to catch the recruiter's attention. It is a short time window, therefore, make a full use out of it.

Hope this helps. Take care and see you later. Salam w.b.t and chow!

P/S - I am free and not much to do in coming weeks. I can proofread your resume if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop