Monday 27 October 2014

100 Minus 40 Things

Salam w.b.t and hello folks.

How are you guys doing? I am doing awesome. Haha..awesome is too cliché nowadays, isn't? Haha..Anyway, I hope all of you are doing awesome as well. Alhamdulillah, I am 23 today. I celebrated it with my family but it took place 8 days earlier than it is supposed to be because my sisters are no longer at home today. They already went back to their universities.

In conjunction with my 23rd birthday, I want to share 100 things I really happy that happened in my life so far. Thus, I spent quite a time keeping my head busy thinking of what I really grateful for, good things happened in my life, and others. It took me about 2 months and half trying to reach this target, unfortunately I merely managed to come out with 60 items. So, here comes the list.


  1. My dua's are granted by Allah SWT, Alhamdulillah
  2. I am a Muslim
  3. 23-years-old
  4. A place called home
  5. Cool and very patient mother
  6. Diligent sisters
  7. I am the eldest
  8. Caring grandparents from both parents' sides
  9. Several good and reliable friends
  10. A very good friend of mine is getting married soon
  11. Registered for Hajj, my turn is approximately in 2075
  12. Live in a peaceful country, Malaysia
  13. Used to live in Perth, Australia
  14. Field engineer at Schlumberger
  15. Opportunity to work in Australia
  16. Visited Korea
  17. Visited Melbourne, Sydney, and Adelaide
  18. Climbed Gunung Ledang
  19. Healthy body
  20. Healthy mind
  21. Ideal Body Mass Index (BMI)
  22. Ability to think and make a decision
  23. Can drive a car
  24. Completed my undergraduate studies
  25. Joined usrah when I was a student
  26. 1 percent loan repay to MARA
  27. Did not pursue studies at higher level, i.e. Master
  28. Long time for bonding with my family
  29. I have not-so-big family
  30. Enough money savings for several months
  31. Laptop so that I can watch movies
  32. Fridge full with foods
  33. A big bookshelf in my bedroom
  34. Able to listen to my favourite songs
  35. Funny childhood memory
  36. Able to be independent
  37. Not afraid of height and water
  38. Graduated from overseas' university
  39. Two tiny hamsters
  40. No food allergies
  41. ASTRO Channels on my TV
  42. Single-mingle
  43. Converse in English
  44. I have a smartphone
  45. Went to boarding schools, MRSM
  46. Met Dr Sheikh Muszaphar :)
  47. Started a blog and writing
  48. Expressed my feeling to a person I liked when I was in school. Silly me :O
  49. Not a good cook and I can eat my mom's cook frequently
  50. A night owl
  51. Know how to cook spaghetti carbonara
  52. My mom is a wonderful domestic engineer
  53. Complete collection of novels written by Ramlee Awang Mursyid
  54. I can read Quran, still, need improvement though
  55. Full driving license
  56. A car
  57. Celebrated two Eids with my mother and sisters
  58. Celebrated my 23rd birthday with my family
  59. Had ice cream cake for my 23rd birthday
  60. Doing this list


Which one is me? :)
For me, writing this helped me nurture the feeling of being grateful with what I have. In the meantime, it makes me happy. So, this is it. This is mine, what about you guys? Have you ever write down this sort of list? If yes, good for you. If not, you may start thinking to write one :)

2 comments:

  1. happy birthdayyy tiqahh! hihi aku penah buat jugak ni mase kmkn ke micet ntah kat blog name die Senarai Kesyukuran Nuraisyah Rosli. tapi haritu aku bace balik macam segan pulak so aku private kan post tu :p anywayy, yg mara tu ko hanta borang pengurangan tu kat pejabat mara kan? lame tak nk tahu brape jumlah kite kne byr tu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.a'a. aku antar kat pejabat MARA sekali dgn borang lapor diri. So, ada dua borang la masa aku gi ofis MARA tu. ak lapor diri dlm awal bulan 3, lepas grad sebab sekali bawak transcript degree. dia kata dalam 3 bulan tahulah berapa amount kena bayar. aku masa tu dia lambat kasi tau berapa jumlah nak bayar. so awal bulan 8 aku kol tnya berapa jumlahnya. the next day baru aku dapat surat MARA kasi tau final amount. takde lah lama sgt nak tahu, dlm 3-4 months. ko kol je dlm 2 months after kalau nak tahu.

      Delete

What is on your mind? Share it with me :D

See you at the next pit stop